Hang your Stanford Class Banner with pride!
Show your Stanford spirit by displaying your Class Banner at home or at school! Each handmade 2.5’ x 4’ banner has two grommets at the corners for hanging and is sold at-cost for $40 each—we don’t make any profit!
- Paying with a credit card? Place your order online at the link below.
- Paying with cash or check? Email email@example.com. Checks should be payable to “Stanford University.”
Important dates to know:
- Late January: Class Banner sales open.
- March 1: Class Banner sales close.
- May 1: Banners arrive in Sweet Hall and email notifications are sent out.
- November 1: Any banners not picked up by this date will be resold.
Families, we welcome orders for your students. Once banners are ready, we will contact your student with instructions for pick-up.
We have a limited supply of banners from the Classes of 2005 through 2018 that students and alumni may purchase—please contact us to inquire about your class year availability. Please note that we do not ship banner orders; if you are unable to come to campus, you may send a proxy to pick up your order in your place.
Class Banner sales are overseen by the Office of Undergraduate Advising and Research to help promote class identity and spirit at Stanford.
Questions? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or (650) 723-7674.