The AARC offers drop-in tutorial program that provides student-athletes with academic support for most classes in which they request assistance. AARC tutorial is offered in addition to tutorial resources available on campus at a time and in a location that is conducive to student-athlete schedules. Tutors are typically current Stanford graduate students.
About AARC Drop-In Tutorials
- Offered for writing, chemistry, math, physics, computer science, and economics, biology, human biology
- Located in the AARC Sunday-Thursday evenings
- Tutors are equipped to address a range of questions and work with students in multiple courses
- Designed for students who have questions about concepts
- Drop-In Hours will be posted Week 2 of each quarter
Drop-in Tutorial Schedule
Stay tuned for the Winter 2019 drop-in tutor schedule!