The AARC offers drop-in tutorial program that provides student-athletes with academic support for most classes in which they request assistance. AARC tutorial is offered in addition to tutorial resources available on campus at a time and in a location that is conducive to student-athlete schedules. Tutors are typically current Stanford graduate students. *For Fall 2020-2021, there is no drop-in tutoring*
About AARC Drop-In Tutorials
- Offered for chemistry, math, physics, and computer science.
- Located in the AARC Sunday-Thursday evenings.
- The AARC Conference Room is located in the new AARC on the 2nd floor of Arrillaga Hall. The AARC Main Collaborative Space is the main study area on the right as you enter the new AARC. The Sun and AB rooms are located in the AFSC. The Sun room is to the right of the Kissick Auditorium entrance (across from the bathrooms). The AB room is through the ground floor of the Hall of Champions, on the right-hand side (where it looks like a fire exit).
- Tutors are equipped to address a range of questions and work with students in multiple courses.
- Designed for students who have questions about concepts.
- Drop-In Hours will be posted Week 2 of each quarter.
AARC DROP-IN ADVISING SCHEDULE: Fall 2020-2021
|SUBJECT||TUTOR||MEETING TIME||MEETING LOCATION|