The AARC offers a group session and drop-in tutorial program that provides student-athletes with academic support for most classes in which they request assistance. AARC tutorial is offered in addition to tutorial resources available on campus at a time and in a location that is conducive to student-athlete schedules. Tutors are typically current Stanford graduate students. *For Fall 2020-2021, there is no drop-in or group tutoring*
About AARC Group Session Tutorials
- Introductory courses in biology, chemistry, economics, engineering, human biology, management science & engineering, math, mechanical engineering, physics, and statistics
- Once per week for 2 hours
- Date/time/location determined by tutoring group and tutor
- Tutoring for upper-level classes provided when possible, but no guarantee of tutor availability
- For a group of students only – one-on-one tutoring is not permitted by the AARC
- Group tutorial schedule will be finalized beginning Week 2 of each quarter
- The AARC Conference Room is located in the new AARC on the 2nd floor of Arrillaga Hall.
- The AARC Main Collaborative Space is the main study area located on the righthand side as you enter the new AARC.
- The Sun and AB rooms are located in the AFSC. The Sun room is to the right of the Kissick Auditorium entrance (across from the bathrooms). The AB room is through the ground floor of the Hall of Champions, on the right-hand side (where it looks like a fire exit).
AARC Group Advising Schedule: Fall 2020-2021
|SUBJECT||TUTOR||MEETING TIME||MEETING LOCATION|