The AARC offers a group session and drop-in tutorial program that provides student-athletes with academic support for most classes in which they request assistance. AARC tutorial is offered in addition to tutorial resources available on campus at a time and in a location that is conducive to student-athlete schedules. Tutors are typically current Stanford graduate students.
About AARC Group Session Tutorials
- Introductory courses in biology, chemistry, economics, engineering, math, physics, and statistics
- Once per week for 2 hours
- Date/time/location determined by tutoring group and tutor
- Tutoring for upper-level classes provided when possible, but no guarantee of tutor availability
- For a group of students only – one-on-one tutoring is not permitted by the AARC
- Group tutorial schedule will be finalized beginning Week 2 of each quarter
The AARC is only offering drop-in tutoring for the Spring quarter. Please return for more information at a later date.