Benefits of pursuing your master’s degree through the Stanford Coterm Program include the following:
- You can start pursuing your graduate degree while still working towards your undergraduate degree.
- You can build on already established relationships with departments and faculty at Stanford.
- You don’t have to relocate and acclimate to another campus and community.
Benefits to pursuing a master’s degree at another institution include:
- You have the opportunity to work closely with a different group of faculty in your field.
- You get a more diversified educational experience.
- You might be able to enroll in a program where the master’s degree directly feeds into a PhD program.