- The Beagle II Award promotes scientific discovery and exploration by Stanford undergraduates who possess a strong intellectual curiosity, a passionate interest in a particular subject, and a keen spirit of intellectual adventure.
- The France-Stanford Center for Interdisciplinary Studies Undergraduate Fellowship supports undergraduate research or internship at a French institution.
- The Haas Center for Public Service administers the national Truman Scholarship and Udall Scholarship. The Haas Center also provides undergraduate and postgraduate fellowships, grants, and work-study funding to support public service efforts.
- The Knight-Hennessy Scholars Program supports graduate study at Stanford and global leadership development.
- The Overseas Resource Center administers overseas scholarships that include such awards as the Fulbright, Marshall, Rhodes, and Churchill.
There are many more nationally competitive fellowships that do not have a campus nomination process, and you apply directly to the scholarship program itself. Some online listings include:
- Nationally competitive fellowship programs to fund graduate study
- The Fellowships, Internships and Service Programs (FISP) Database at the Haas Center for Public Service