- The Overseas Resource Center administers overseas scholarships that include such awards as the Fulbright, Marshall, Rhodes, and Churchill.
- The Bob Pringle Fellowship supports a student project that reinforces the core Stanford traditions and values that members of the senior class would like to share with the freshman class.
- The Stanford Undergraduate STEM Fellows Program provides support to students who will promote the diversity of the future professoriate.
- The Haas Center for Public Service provides undergraduate and postgraduate fellowships, grants, and work-study funding to support public service efforts.
- The France-Stanford Center for Interdisciplinary Studies Undergraduate Fellowship supports undergraduate research or internship at a French institution.
There are many more nationally competitive fellowships that do not have a campus nomination process, and you apply directly to the scholarship program itself. Some online listings include:
- The Fellowships, Internships and Service Programs (FISP) Database at the Haas Center for Public Service
- Ball State University’s list of scholarships organized according to alphabetical order, areas of interest, or undergraduate/postgraduate opportunities