Following Up on a Proposal Decision
If your proposal was denied
You should consider making an appointment later in the quarter to discuss your project with a UAR Academic Advising Director or advisor. Work with your faculty mentor to revise your proposal for a future deadline.
If your proposal was placed on hold
We invite you to submit your revisions as soon as possible for potential approval. We will include information in our notice on the points to address in a revised proposal. If you still have questions about what reviewers require, please write to firstname.lastname@example.org to request an appointment to meet with an advisor to discuss the reviewers' comments.
If your proposal was approved
You must, at a minimum:
- Sign a Student Grant Contract and Waiver (available at the UAR front desk, Sweet Hall 1st Floor, M-F 8 am to 5 pm)
- Complete the SU-18 Agreement
- Bring us a letter thanking the donor who made your grant possible (please review our guidelines before writing this letter)
- If your approved project uses human subjects, upload your protocol approval from Stanford's IRB to your application in the UAR grant application portal
- There may also be specific preparations required for off-campus projects, and a deadline to complete them will be included in your grant approval email
See the For Awardees page for further details!