Academic Accommodations for Students with Disabilities

Students with disabilities may request accommodations by registering with the Office of Accessible Education (OAE). Students must complete an intake, submit documentation, and meet with an adviser to discuss their functional limitations and the barriers to access they experience in the academic environment.

Once appropriate accommodations have been identified, students receive accommodation letters, valid for the duration of time designated on the letter, to distribute to instructors. Accommodation services such as note-taking, accessible instructional materials provision, American Sign Language interpreting, and other auxiliary services, are coordinated by OAE via OAE | CONNECT at

For more information about the OAE, registration instructions, and contact information, please visit our main website: