Have a project you would like to see featured in the Student Project Gallery? Before sending in your proposal, please take a moment to look through the Gallery to get a sense of how to structure your content. Email the information below to firstname.lastname@example.org. All items are required, unless otherwise noted.
What must I submit for consideration in the Student Project Gallery?
- Your contact Information in case we have questions: name and email address.
- Project Title
- Project Description: 150 words or less. Longer descriptions will be edited at our discretion.
- Student Bio: 150 words or less. Be sure to include your name, major or concentration, and class year (for example, Class of 2015).
- Photos to support your project. Project photos are optional, but recommended. Bio photos are required. Check out important photo details below!
- Project URL, for additional information. (Optional)
- Please don't send more than 2-3 project photos and one bio photo.
- Use the following naming convention for all pieces related to the same submission.
For example: JaneSmithSolarCar_projectimage1.jpg, JaneSmithSolarCar_bioimage.jpg, JaneSmithSolarCar.docx
- Project photos: Images must be no smaller than 620 x 350 pixels at 72 dpi.
- Bio photos: Your face should be well-lit, in focus, and without a lot of detail or shadows. Minimum size: 200 x 200 pixels at 72 dpi.
- Be sure to include photo credits, if required by your photographer.