Arts Intensive: Staff Opportunities
"The community of students and our relationship with the instructor was the best part of the program." - Arts Intensive Program Assistant (AIPA)
- Faculty select among applicants for AIPA positions.
- If selected to more than one course or position, students may choose which course to accept.
- Review important dates to learn when you will be notified and when you must accept or decline the role.
Application Dates: February 6 - February 20, 2019
Steps to Apply
- Review the Job Description to learn about the exciting opportunity.
- Determine if you are eligible.
- Read the Commitment Form to learn what will be required.
- Decide which course(s) to apply to. You may apply up to two but may only serve as AIPA for one.
- All seminars require you respond to the questions below. Some courses may also include additional questions.
- Send your unofficial transcript to faculty of courses you applied to no later than the application deadline.
- Academic Experience: Describe any experience you have had which would prepare you to serve as a Teaching/Course Assistant for this Arts Intensive class. Include your background in the course topic and any teaching experience.
- Other Experience: Describe any experiences which would prepare you to serve as a residence staff member and academic adviser during Arts Intensive.
- Statement of Purpose: Why do you want to serve in this Arts Intensive Staff position?
Mark Your Calendars
Student Staff Application Status Available: Wednesday, March 15, NOON
Student Staff Commitment Deadline: Monday, March 20, NOON
Arts Intensive Program Assistant Orientation: April
Arts Intensive Program Training Day: September 1st