If you will be a Sophomore, Junior, or Senior in the Autumn Quarter after the program, you are eligible.
You must also meet the following eligibility requirements:
- Frosh who took a spring quarter leave WILL be eligible for Arts Intensive 2020 even if they are not enrolled in spring and have not completed the 3-quarter residency requirement.
- Have been enrolled for at least three academic quarters (or see above).
- Be in good academic standing (not on provisional registration or University suspension). You must have completed the 3-quarter freshman year residency requirement before participating. If you have taken a leave in your first year you are not eligible, but will be allowed to apply to participate next year (even though you may have completed up to 5 quarters at that time).
- Will have completed at least 36 units of academic work by the end of Spring Quarter the year prior to applying to the AI Program.
- Must be enrolled for Autumn Quarter of the year in which you are applying to the AI Program.
- Have an on-campus housing assignment for the fall following the program or else make your own living arrangements for the time period following students moving into fall housing through the conclusion of the program. If you plan to enroll in Overseas Study for fall, you are still eligible for SoCo. In this case, you must make living arrangements for the time period following students moving into fall housing through the conclusion of the program.
To determine an applicant's qualifications, standing at the University, and readiness to participate in the program, the following Offices may be consulted:
- Office of Residential Education
- Office of Accessible Education
- Undergraduate Advising and Research
- Office of Community Standards
- Vaden Health Center/Counseling and Psychological Services
Note: Vaden will not share confidential health information with the program, but may identify a concern with an applicant's readiness to participate, to be further addressed directly with the applicant.
Arts Intensive reserves the right to revoke admission at any point prior to the program should there be any changes to a student's qualifications, standing at the University, and readiness to participate in the program. Arts Intensive will notify the student should there be any concerns, or if the student is no longer eligible to participate in the program.