We encourage you to develop your Arts Intensive course so that it may fulfill the Creative Expression (WAYS) Breadth requirement. Syllabi for new AI courses are due in January.
Interested in proposing an Arts Intensive course?
We begin to recruit instructors and consider course ideas in October and November each year. Contact us at email@example.com if you would like to learn more or propose a course idea.
Proposing a Returning Course?
You can submit a proposal from a previously-taught course online.
Overview of Dates
- Course Proposals Accepted: Ongoing
- Instructor Hire Letters: February
- Arts Intensive Program Assistant (AIPA) Applications: February-March
- Instructor review and selection of AIPAs: March
- Student Applications: March
- Instructor review and selection of students: April
- Spring Meetings: May
- First day of class: First Tuesday in September