This year, 20 departments and programs are participating in Bing Honors College, September 3-19, 2019.
If your department or program is not listed and you want to participate, please contact us and we will try to match you with an appropriate cohort.
2019 Participating Honors Departments or Programs
- Art and Art History
- American Studies (joint participation with Feminist, Gender, and Sexuality Studies)
- Biology (joint participation with Human Biology)
- Center for International Security and Cooperation
- Comparative Studies in Race and Ethnicity
- Division of Literature, Cultures, and Languages
- Economics (joint participation with Public Policy)
- School of Education
- International Relations
- Philosophy (joint participation with Ethics in Society and Religious Studies)
- Political Science
- Sociology (joing participation with Urban Studies)