- In Axess, click on the “Search for Classes” link, select the term you wish to be overseas, and click the Basic Search button.
- In the Basic Search window, go to the “Location” pull-down menu and select the location of your program. Do NOT select any other search criteria.
- Click the Search button.
- The resulting list will show all of the courses offered at at the selected location. Every course will have an OSPxxx number.
- To enroll in a Directed Reading or one of the classes at local universities, use the “Independent Study Search.” On the Independent Study search page, select the Subject that corresponds to your program, OSPxxx.
- When you have finished selecting your courses, remember to go to the Add Classes page and SUBMIT the classes. They will then be added to your study list.
- Review your study list often to ensure you are enrolled in the courses you want with the correct department number, grading option, and number of units.
You are fully responsible for what is entered (or missing) on your study list.
The Office of the University Registrar will not approve petitions to make changes after the deadlines unless the problem is a result of an error on the part of University administration.