NEW INTERNSHIP OPPORTUNITIES AT EMILIO PUCCI FOR AUTUMN QUARTER 2019
APPLICATION DEADLINE – August 1, 2019
Please submit résumé and cover letter via email to the Internship Coordinator, Fosca D’Acierno: firstname.lastname@example.org
We are very pleased to announce that there are new Business Development internship positions available for qualified Stanford students enrolled in the Florence Program in Autumn 2019. Emilio Pucci, one of the world’s most prestigious and well known luxury fashion houses, wants you to be a part of the Heritage Team! The internships will average 15-20 hours per week and will begin the week of September 23 and end the week of December 2. Applicants will receive notification of placement by September 9 and further details will follow upon acceptance of the offered position. For additional information on the company, please see their official website: https://www.emiliopucci.com/.
For inquiries on the application process, please email Fosca D’Acierno at email@example.com
Please note that selection and final placement are at the discretion of Emilio Pucci
Emilio Pucci: Business Development Interns
Interns will be asked to study and develop the concept idea, perform industry and market research for new concepts and innovations, including competitive analysis monitoring relevant trends, budgets and understand what the possible benefits are. As a business developer you’ll be also asked to keep up to date with the latest advances in the industry and identify new opportunities. Palazzo Pucci, the Heritage Headquarters of Emilio Pucci, is experiencing an exciting period of fast growth, and is looking for talented candidates to play a key role in delivering an exciting roadmap to new business ventures and opportunities.
- Evaluate the current landscape of luxury consumption on a local and global scale
- Identify and develop new and innovative business opportunities for Palazzo Pucci.
Areas of Interest and Desired Skills
- The opportunity is open to undergraduates with a business background and relevant skills
- Strong leadership, interpersonal, organizational, and team work skills
- Ability to communicate and interact with all cross-functional teams
- Familiarity with the Italian fashion industry and Florence as a capital of culture
- Ability to combine an innovative & creative approach with a commercial & practical mind
- Use of metadata and other methods to optimize search engine positions
- Ability to produce a competitor analysis of similar content
- Ability to manage and track trends and statistics
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and work to tight deadlines
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ambitious, strategic 360 thinking is a must
- Project-based or holistic thinker, able to see beyond the task to the whole picture