HOW TO APPLY
Please download and read the Application Guidelines for Academic Year 2020-21. The link to the application form is included within this document.
Required materials include:
- Course proposal.
- Current curriculum vitae (abbreviated version, maximum 8 pages).
- Quantitative course evaluation summaries (ratings) from two recent courses.
- If you wish to apply to two programs please submit a separate complete application form and course proposal for each location, and indicate your order of preference.
- If two faculty members apply together, each submits a separate application form, but they co-teach ONE course plus independent study topics.
- Applications for 2020-21 are due Friday, February 15, 2019. Selected faculty will be notified by early Spring Quarter 2019.
- Shortly after notification, selected faculty must obtain approvals from their department chair and cognizant dean to teach abroad, as the department will continue to pay their faculty salary.
If you have additional questions after reading the Application Guidelines, please contact Sue Mathai at (650) 725-0230.