Video presentation and live Q&A about the student experience of a quarter in Cape Town: Join Julie-Anne Lothian, Michele Van Niekerk and alumni from the Stanford in Cape Town Program as they give you a glimpse into what a day in Cape Town could look like. From home to school, we’ll show you around the Stanford student residence in Rondebosch, home to the University of Cape Town’s main campus, and the Stanford in Cape Town center with the infamous “fake grass.” But that’s not all, there is always space for down time so come see what alumni got up to during their quarter in Cape Town - experience the view from the top of Table Mountain, the penguin filled Boulders Beach, game drives, and many more fun activities like First Thursdays, a monthly celebration of South Africa’s art and culture scene in the heart of the city/s business district. This way please...
- Dr Adelene Africa (Director)
- Julie-Anne Lothian (Engaged Learning Coordinator)
- Michele Van Niekerk (Student Affairs and Academic Administrator)
- Darnell Carson (Cape Town Student Ambassador) Majoring in Psychology (Mind, Culture, & Society Track)
- Paloma Jimenez (Cape Town Student Ambassador) Majoring in Anthropology and Urban Studies