- Learn the research behind the Frosh 101 curriculum
- Learn ways to build community and be an effective leader
- Develop facilitation skills
- Develop a community of practice with other leaders
- Receive a $900 stipend when you lead in the fall
Steps to Become a Leader:
- Take EDUC 194A (2-units) in the spring (Tuesdays 4:30-5:50pm)
- Attend a half day retreat in the fall
- Take a fall training course (2-units)
Why Lead Frosh 101 as a Sophomore?
Siddharth GEHLAUT '20
"The sophomore experience is a unique one - you might not fully be comfortable in the new space or at Stanford yet, and leading Frosh 101 allows you to reset yourself as a leader in the community while allowing for mistakes and growth throughout!"
Why Lead Frosh 101 as A Dorm Staff Member?
Cory Bhowmik '19
"Help your dorm community flourish, and form special bonds with your frosh!"