Drop-in Writing Tutoring at Hume
Drop-in writing tutoring will run Sunday, September 20 to Friday, November 13 during the following hours (all hours in Pacific Time):
Monday - Wednesday 10:00 a.m. - 9:00 p.m.
Thursday 10:00 a.m. - 8:00 p.m.
Friday 10:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Sunday 1:00 p.m. - 8:00 p.m.
Drop-in writing tutors are undergraduates who have been trained to help students at any stage of the writing process and can work with any piece of writing, from a PWR essay or WIM paper to a grant proposal or fellowship application.
During the 2020 fall quarter, drop-in writing tutors are available on a first-come, first-served basis online through the Hume Center Drop-In Writing Canvas page.
- Click here to self-enroll to the Hume drop-in writing tutoring Canvas page.
- Click here for a detailed guide to meeting with a drop-in writing tutor on Canvas.
- View fall quarter's drop-in writing tutoring schedule here.
- To learn more about our peer tutors, please read their bios.
- Please read this document that explains our policies and procedures.
Day-of Oral Communication Tutoring
Day-of OCT sessions are available online when open spots are available in the appointment schedule. Send us an email to check on availability.