Hume Center Support for Applications
Want to get into Sophomore College or a Bing Overseas Studies Program? Sign up for an application tutoring session!
What Kind of Support Can I Get?
Our tutors work with students at various stages of writing, from getting started and brainstorming to revising and improving the style of the final draft. We can work with you to
- Organize the content of your application;
- Make a more compelling case by expanding on points with vivid examples;
- Include better examples and take away redundant ones; or
- Tighten your prose and improve your style.
How Do I Sign Up?
Click on the button that says "Go to TutorTrac" on the right.
BOSP and Sophomore College Questions
- Learn more about Bing Overseas Studies Programs
- Tips on applying to BOSP
- Sophomore College course descriptions are found on the Course section of soco.stanford.edu. If you have questions about the application process itself, please review the Sophomore College website or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Tips on applying to Sophomore College